Grilled Vegetable Pesto wrap
- 2 pieces Joseph’s Wraps
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- fresh basil to taste
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto
- pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix the zucchini and olive oil. Arrange on lined baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the zucchini to cool.
- Spread the pesto across the inside of each wrap.
- Fill each pita with grilled vegetables, mozzarella, pine nuts and basil. Serve.